Monday 3 August 2009

Night Visitors.



This is the first time we have had people camping next to the boat,Stephen and Max slept well in a cheap two man tent from Argos. I was woken up at three in the morning by the sound of someone walking on the roof. By the time I put my head out to see what was going on one of the drunks had fallen in the canal. He's just having a swim one of the others told me before I had chance to speak. He dragged himself from the water accusing the others of pushing him in, then they all ran to their car and drove off.
This morning we went to the swimming pool ,where we met up with Richard, Gill and the kids.After a good swim we all came back to the boat for lunch. In the afternoon we took Stephen and his three to see my mother. This evening Greame came to see Stephen. Moored just past us is a 1913 Barge which has been converted.

No comments:

Post a Comment