Saturday 17 March 2012

It's a girl.

Yesterday I stayed at Great Hayward in the morning so I could take a walk round the grounds of Shugborough Hall. It was the first day of opening for the hall and grounds,but the car park was full by 11-15am. I was there an hour including a coffee in the Ladywalk cafe. After my walk I cast off turning left onto the Staffs and Worcester canal. With only one lock I was soon moored up opposite the village of Milford where I stayed for the night. Today I completed mt trip, arriving at Stafford Boat Club at 10-35. At 11-05 I received a message from Marlene to say Pamela had gone into hospital. This afternoon Marlene rang to say Pamela had given birth to a little girl at approximately 1 o clock. Needless to say we are all over the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment