Wednesday 15 June 2011

Trouble with the blog.




Since I wrote my last posting last Friday I have been unable to publish it. This evening I got in touch with son Stephen who got it published. On Saturday we moved on to Kingswood Junction. We didn't move on Sunday due to heavy rain. First thing Monday morning we started up the Lapworth Flight 19 locks in the day mooring for the night at Hockley Heath. We finally found a hardware shop so I bought sand paper and paint and we did some work. Yesterday we moored opposite Lyons boatyard near bridge three. Thinking we would have a night out we went to the Horseshoe pub, big mistake we had a quick pint and returned to the boat. Must be the shortest night out in history. Today we traveled Gas Street in Birmingham calling at Cadbury World to book for Saturday.Pictures taken in Gas Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment